(EP912STi 154HP/182NM) Turbo & EFI
Here we combine the best of two worlds. The result is a beast of an engine. Our experience with this conversion is incredibly positive. We make such a conversion based on a standard Rotax 912ULS 100 HP core engine.
Fitted to these aircrafts and more: VL3 Evolution, WT-9 Dynamic, Shark, Sonex, Dobble Ender, Kitfox, Rans S6 C-II, Trixy Aviation Gyro, Xenon Gyro, ELA Gyro, BlackShapre Prime, Highlander, Tarragon and more.
We perform the following to your engine:
- Welded crankshaft
- Balancing of crankshaft
- Install 4-1 EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection)
- Install forged EP pistons with 8.3:1 CR with ceramic and teflon coating
- Modify the gearbox for increased power and torque
- Install our Turbocharger with servo operated wastegate
- Install our mil-spec DR-25 Rachem motorsport harness
- Install EP-Turbo "914 style" exhaust and muffler to our spec
- Install EP oil scavenge pumpe
- Install EP CNC valve covers
- Piston and gearbox oil squirter jets
- Optionally we offer various intake designs, dual 32A alterntor, intercoolers etc.
- The engines comes with oil tank, starter relay, regulator/rectifier, 3L Aeroshell sport pluss 4 oil and ring mount
This it not an OEM Rotax kit and it will void the engine waranty !
- Used by Trixy Aviation, Shark Aero, Rotax Force, BadAss power sports, Sky-Time, AG-aviation and many others
- Lower fuel consumption
- No vapor lock
- No carb icing
- No "carb-sync"
- Save 1-3Kg over stock 914 configuration
- Smoother running and far less vibration
- Lower idle for shorter landings
- Will start even in -35° just like a modern car due to high-pressure fuel injectors
- Contact for futher details and pricings!