This engine produces 200HP weighing the same as a Rotax© 915iS or slightly less depending on the installation.
- Modern sequential fuel and ignition control
- Autronic ECU operated
- Turcbocharged for superior power to weight ratio and high altitude performance (Garrett GTX-performance turbo w/ceramic ball bearings)
- Dry sump oil lubrication system
- No oil cooler required
- Billet AL6061/AL7075 CNC machined valve cover and intake plenum
- Billet CNC machined Sky-Trax PSRU with Rotax 912 + SAE1 bolt pattern
- Mil-spec Raychem DR-25 P&P motorsport wiring harness
- Forged CP-Carrillo turbo pistons with anti-detonation grooves, teflon and ceramic coatings
- ARP head studs
- Cometic MLS head gasket
- S321 TIG welded turbo manifold
- Built on complete overhauled engines including new wear parts, vapor honing, ultrasonic cleaning, head re-work etc.