|Meet the latest edition of Dynon’s popular portable EFIS line – the D3 Pocket Panel. Featuring improved brightness, a new intuitive touchscreen interface, new synthetic vision display, and an even lower price point, the D3 is the most advanced portable safety device Dynon has ever made.
D3 lets pilots supplement their unreliable legacy instrumentation with an affordable, portable electronic attitude indicator that works. The D3 features the same reliable, proven AHRS engine from Dynon’s best-selling panel-mounted products for experimental, light sport, and type certificated aircraft.
The D3 comes with a complete set of accessories, including home and airplane chargers, an optional external GPS antenna, and two unique mounting options. Both the included cockpit mounting options require no tools, allowing the D3 to be deployed in any aircraft with no FAA approval. The first mount included is a RAM® suction cup mount. The second is a 3-1/8″ portable “pinch” mount that allows the D3 to be easily mounted in an empty existing instrument panel hole without any fasteners.
The D3 Pocket Panel is a portable situational awareness device, allowing pilots to add a modern, affordable backup safety device to supplement their often unreliable legacy certified instrumentation. The D3 comes with two portable mounting options, no tools required. Because it does not require modification to the aircraft’s design, no regulatory approval is required to use a D3 Pocket Panel in any aircraft. The first mount included is a RAM® suction cup mount. The second is a 3-1/8″ portable “pinch” mount that allows the D3 to be easily mounted in an empty existing instrument panel hole without any fasteners.ted in an empty existing instrument panel hole without any fasteners.
True EFIS Attitude in a Portable Package
• Proven Dynon MEMS-based attitude sensors
• Accurate pitch and roll: A true artificial horizon
Portable Mounting Options Included, Suction Cup or Clip Mount
• No installation costs!
• Versatile portable mounts: RAM suction mount and 3-1/8″ panel hole “pinch” mount both included
• Internal Li-Ion battery for hours of portable use
• DC and AC power adaptors included
• Truly pocket sized, approx. 3½” x 3¼” x 1″
• Screen size, approx. 3″ x 2-1/4″
• Second page displays current load factor
• Records minimum and maximum Gs since last pilot reset
True Attitude plus GPS Flight Data
• GPS ground speed and track (heading)
• GPS altitude and vertical speed
• Turn rate
• Slip/skid ball
• Dimmable screen for night flight
- NEW – Synthetic Vision
- NEW – Intuitive Touchscreen Interface
- NEW – Improved Brightness for Superior Sunlight Readability
- Accurate Pitch and Roll: A True Artificial Horizon
- Proven Dynon Attitude Sensing Engine
- Internal Li-lon Battery for Extended Cord-Free Use
- Two Versatile Mounts Included
- GPS Ground Speed
- GPS Ground Track
- GPS Altitude and Vertical Speed
- Turn Rate
- Slip/Skid Ball
- G-Meter Page with Min and Max Indications
- Adjustable Brightness for Night Flight
- Truly pocket sized: Approximately 3½” x 3¼” x 1”