|The GSU 25 is an Air Data Attitude Heading Reference System (ADAHRS) for aircraft flying up to 465 knots Indicated Air Speed*.
Air Data and Attitude Input for G3X Touch
High Speed, High Accuracy
- Provides highly accurate and reliable referencing of the aircraft position, rate, vector and acceleration data
- Designed for aircraft flying up to 465 knots Indicated Air Speed (IAS)
- Allows flexibility in choosing mounting positions
- Enhance system redundancy by installing multiple ADAHRS units
- The GSU 25 provides highly accurate and reliable referencing of the aircraft position, rate, vector and acceleration data, while providing the flexibility to be mounted in 16 different vertical or horizontal positions. Since the magnetometer is mounted external to the GSU 25, the unit may be mounted without worrying about the special installation needs of magnetometers. For enhanced system redundancy, G3X customers now have the option to install multiple ADAHRS units, or add one to their existing G3X installation.
- When the GSU 25 is installed as a second ADAHRS, it may share the data from the magnetometer and outside air temperature probe already connected to the first GSU 25 ADAHRS (via data on the CAN bus), or support is provided for optional installation of a redundant magnetometer and OAT probe if preferred.