|Garmin is changing the course of aviation yet again! Introducing the GTN 650XI. With more pixels, more processing power, more speed and performance, the GTN 650Xi system brings exciting new growth capabilities to the industry’s premier GPS/Nav/Comm/MFD platform.
Brighter, Faster, Sharper, Better
- Intuitive touchscreen interface provides quick access to navigation, radio tuning, multifunction display features and more.
- Powerful dual-core processors boost the GTN Xi series graphical display capabilities — with faster zooming, panning and map rendering on the display.
- With almost double the pixel count of its predecessor, the GTN Xi series features wider viewing angles and one of the highest-resolution displays ever offered in this class of avionics..
Work Saving Ways to Tune and Display
- Supporting multiple inputs, the 4.9” display can put moving maps, terrain, traffic, weather, airport diagrams and more at your fingertips.
Easy Data Entry
- Use the on-screen QWERTY keyboard or traditional concentric knobs to enter frequencies, waypoint identifiers, routings and more.
Tell It, Tune It
- Available Telligence™ voice control technology helps reduce pilot workload by responding to hundreds of spoken commands with the press of a button on the yoke.
Pinch, Swipe Gestures
- A quick finger swipe lets you pan across the map display. Or use a smartphone-like pinch-to-zoom motion to scale up or down on any map, traffic or terrain page.